Learning the combo till you don't have to think about it will allow you to concentrate on stylizing the movements to create different characters. So...
- Learn the 16 count combination.
- Use the music as a metronome to keep repeating the combo.
- Repeat the combo until it becomes natural - drilling it, not until you get it right, but drill it until you don't get it wrong : )
- Practice the combo starting with your right foot.
- Practice the combo starting on your left foot.
- Create a variety of arm positions and patterns that frame and flow from one movement to the next.